If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, May 23, 2011

Finish # 2

Hi there, I'm very happy to share my second Sew It's Finished finish.  I finally got this little runner quilted and bound yesterday.  It is Skinny Verna made in the beautiful Martinque fabric by 3 Sisters.  I love this fabric, and am thrilled to have actually finished something with it.




I have a very long list of WIP's to tackle, but it still feels good to cross one off!

Thanks for looking.....happy stitching........Nicky

7 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

very nice runner...congrats on your finish

Maria said...

Great runner. Love the way you quilted it.

http://maria-lifeontheblock.blogspot.com

Chris H said...

Wow that is gorgeous, love the colours.

Wendy B said...

I soooo agree with you Nicky...it's such a 'feelgood' when another is off the list (which reminds me....!!!!)
I love the way you've graduated the colours...looks spectacular! You must be very proud!
sew many hugs
Wendy :O) X

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Good job.

Marg H said...

Love the way you've organised your colours. They look so good. Yet again a simple design but so effective. Enjoy.

123-Nadelei said...

very nice runner, congrats for finish