If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Thursday, October 20, 2011

Howdy y'all from a new member........

Just popped in to say hello. My name is Sonja, I'm from Texas, & I'm a fabric addict. I have more project "starts" than "finishes"....so maybe by joining here, it will help me get some old UFO's done.
Thanks Dawn :)

6 comments:

Marg H said...

Welcome - it's lots of fun and very inspiring to see what everyone else is doing. Hope you have fun.

Cheers

Marg

Chris H said...

Welcome chick. Good luck doing some finishes.

Susan said...

Hi Sonya - welcome to the "love to start - dont finish" club!!

Dawn said...

Hi Sonya, welcome to the finishing group...LOL..sounds like finishing school hey, but will it make us real ladies...LOL..of course...real quilting ladies
Hugs Dawn x x x

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Hey Sonya...nice to have you..it is lots of fun....

Sonja Threadgill Nelson said...

Thanks Ladies! I hope to be posting some pics soon....:)