Friday, December 31, 2010

Out with the old..

....to make way for the new....that's the purpose of our blog!!!

So join with Dawn and I to make your lists, prioritise and add them to your sidebar and we'll encourage one another to get that never-ending pile of UFO's to a more manageable size before the new year is through!!!!

C'mon....you know you can do it....and it will be easier together!

Have the best New Year's celebrations knowing you're in control of your UFO's in 2011 and not the other way around!!!!!

May your bobbins always be full  in 2011
Sugary hugs
XX Wendy :O) 

8 comments:

Maria said...

Have signed up Wendy and I am doing the list.

Raewyn said...

I'm interested!!!! How do I sign up? I'll have a think today and make a list...this could be what I need to help clear my shelves and boxes for new projects!!

QuiltingBug said...

Yes, I'd love to be a part of this. How do I go about joining up?

I want to reduce my UFO's, desperately - so I can create new ones - LOL! No, really, just want to feel a sense of accomplishment for this year.

Please let me know if I can be accepted into this blog forum challenge.

Chris H said...

Well... I have not actually done a list.. but I will soon!

Melissa said...

This is fantastic and just the encouragement I need. Is it too late to join in?

Thearica said...

Please may I join?? I will need the information. :)

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I would like to join. How do I join? I can't find a way on the site. I'm already a 'follower' of the site.

Deonn said...

What a great idea! I would like to join if you still have room for more, but it is late in the year. I have a list on my blog, but can use more encouragement!! That is the hardest part - writing it all down! I have given away a few of my UFOs for a guild retreat that someone else can love, so that's two more off the list!
http://quiltscapesquilting.blogspot.com/p/ufo-sightings.html