Sunday, January 2, 2011

40 + wips....!! OH DEAR!


I have 40 wips... plus lavender heart sachets and a whole pile of coasters... I thought it best not to add those in because they'd add another 30 or so onto the tally!!!


I'm looking forward to working through my wip list! The biggest problem is that I add more to the list than I take off!!


Good luck to everyone this year in trying to work through some long overdue projects!


The one I've chosen right now to finish off is the Keyhole Quilt - I've made it in Swell fabrics (my favourite) and it just needs a wide border, sandwiching (have decided to hand quilt it) and then binding. Better get to the grind!! In the last few days I have finished sewing all the blocks together and gotten it to this stage.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Fabrics! I cant wait to see it come together - especially the hand quilting! :)

Wendyb said...

Yep, love the fabrics. Don't stress over the number to do......we'll concentrate on the numbers done!!!! That's always the best feeling!!....and one by one....we'll get there!!!!
sugary hugs
Wendy :O)

Dawn said...

This looks fabulous... I so love the swell range of fabrics.. so fresh and chic...Can't wiat to see this finished....
Hugs Dawn x x x

Melody said...

I love the fabrics in this project. Good luck finishing it.

Sue said...

Maree, I have the same problem...I keep adding things, too! That is a lovely looking top.

Chris H said...

That quilt is lovely... wow you have a lot of UFO's!