Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lapsed, but not last

Well I felt that I should at least contribute something to this site, as I was foolish enough to beg, yes beg, Wendy for a slot. Just a little one...please. Just let me join... I promise I'll finish something... well even list something. So here I am. Still no blogging ...I'm the one on the bottom of the list...you know.. the one you have to be dedicated to scroll down to!!! So have I listed my UFO's... well no. Do I have a valid excuse??? Well yes, and I'm so pleased you asked. I am [swelling my chest with pride, beaming like a lantern] cleaning my house!!! Not just cleaning, but scouring, sorting, discarding, and generally bringing the dear thing back into some order. So..... when I have got things in order I will again have a sewing room, [where the dungeon - well read very messy, dirty, untidy, disgusting... you know - is at the moment] then I can finally have all the unfinished bits in one place to count. Maybe that will be a shock!!! Perhaps I will list one or another here first... just to lessen the shock to me, you see. Meanwhile... Rainbow smiles :] Gloria

10 comments:

Chris H said...

LOL... I hope you don't get lost amid all the clutter... good luck sorting out all your UFO's so we can see just how many you have!

Raewyn said...

Hi Gloria, don't worry you aren't the only one to not have finished a UFO, or have the list sorted yet!! I've been having a bit of a tidy-up too,although yours sounds a lot more menacing than mine!! Nice to hear from you!!

Susan said...

We all have to start somewhere and I think the cleanup etc will be very therapeutic (?SP). You can do it!!

Wendyb said...

hehehe....you know you're getting there....and you've had some finishes to boot!!!! did you take photos???....they qualify you know!!! I might just have to come around and give you a good.....photo session!!! LOL
So glad you've finally got on the bloggy wagon again!
XXX sugary hugs girl!
Wendy :O)

Liz said...

Good luck with your clean out. I think it will be a good way for you to sort out your UFOs and start with a tidy area to begin.

Sue said...

lol Be brave, Gloria....Have chocolate and caffine to sustain yourself!

Karen en Marc said...

You've already have two finished. I'm also cleaning up, it has to be done, and I know you would prefer to do the list. I'll think of you when you're cleaning up.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

LOL.....well; u r not alone,,I'm doing the same thing right now....always have to put off my sewing lately....but it will come...hafe fun cleaning....yeah right,eh!! I just want it done...lol

rubyslipperz1052 said...

You are not alone - for sure! UFOs seem to grow in my sewing room (even when I'm not looking).
Just think, baby steps in the right direction is still moving forward. =0)

On my blog I have a few tips on how to get UFO's under control and on a list. They are listed under FYP challenge - steps to the finish.

hugz,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

RobynLouise said...

Lol, it seems the only finish we will all have will be finishing the tidying up so we can find our UFO's! I'm organising mine into large clear snap lock bags with a list inside of what remains to be done. I figure that will also help with time management *silly smile*.