Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another finish

This little wall hanging is actually the last two rows from the round robin I took part in in 2008. They looked so good together that I made them into a separate wall hanging and my husband wants it for his office .The first row was done by my friend Wilma and is called Resting by the River and the second row was done by Marilyn with the log cabin blocks and the fish hanging over the side of the canoe .I'm really happy with the results and it sure is nice to have it completed !

8 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

very nice work!!!

BubzRugz said...

Saw it on your blog Sheila.... I still love it....
Hugz

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

rubyslipperz1052 said...

Congrats on the "finish"! Very pretty Quilt-Picture. =0)

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

Christina @ AccomplishingMotherhood said...

Beautiful!
I would love to get in on the challenge!
christinahebert (at) live dot com

Http://accomplishingmotherhood.blogspot.com

Wendyb said...

that's so clever Sheila.....and it looks great too! I can see why hubby wants it in his office!
sew many sugary hugs
Wendy XX :O)

Thearica said...

Great finish! I love that!

What type of robin was this and did everyone have the same theme?

Chris H said...

I can see why your Husband wants it in his office, it's really lovely.