If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, January 31, 2011

My January finish

Hello all
My coin quilt made from Wimsy

I am proud to say that I have finished my coin quilt. I made the top and back in a day and then it has taken me months to finish it. No excuse as I had all the stuff just lazy and not enough hours in the day... So that's one off my list. I still have to take a pic but I just wanted to let you all know
borders from my stash that matched perfectly

peiced baack from left overs
Cheers Geniene

10 comments:

Dawn said...

well done ona finish... can't wait to see the pics...
Hugs Dawn x x

Marilyn said...

Good for you. Will be watching out for a pic of it.

Doris said...

Well done Geniene, looking forward to see it!

Wendy B said...

Great job Geniene...can't wait to see the photos....then i can add you to the finishes page!!!
XX sew many sugary hugs
Wendy :O)

Chris H said...

Can't wait to see it chick.

Robyn G. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn G. said...

I really love this Geniene!!
It's so fresh and pretty :-)

Jude said...

I like the crisp look of your quilt so well done.

Wendy B said...

love it Geniene....it's a similar style and colouring to my vintage turnover quilt I'm ALMOST finished!!!! LOL Will add it to the finishes page soon!
XXX Wendy :O)

Sue said...

Looks fabulous!