Monday, January 10, 2011

Hello

This is my first finish from my UFO-list. I had the pattern for almost two years. And now it's finished Yippie. I really love pincushions and I collect them, but collecting the patterns is going faster than finishing them. But I made a start.


The next few pitcures are some of my UFO's. A skull quilt for DS, it's waiting to be quilting. I promised my DS it will be finished before Christmas. So this quilt has priority, although it was made recently. The Schnibbles "Paganini"only needs quilting.

This is one basket with patterns of bags ( another collection) and the other basket is a little quilt from Jacqueline de Jonghe I need to finish.


This is one of many drawers of UFO's.

I hope to show a lot of my finished project. I can't show you all (DH reads also this blog).
Groetjes Mai

9 comments:

sunny said...

That pincusion is adorable! Not get off the computer and get to sewing. LOL!

Wendyb said...

Oh Mai....your pincushion is soooooo sweet.......is it from a pattern or did you design it?? I'd love to make one! (this blog can be dangerous like that...when you see everyone else's goodies!!!) LOL
Looks like you're all organised with your UFO's ....one step at a time and they will disappear right before your eyes!
sew many sugary hugs
Wendy X :O)

Red Heads said...

You have been busy. I love the pin cushion. Is there a pattern for it some where. I have just started a blog a week ago & I too am facinated with all the talented ladies out there. A very stormy day here in Nova Scotia. Good sewing day. Take care. Dianne

Sue said...

I love that pincushion too!! Yes, that is one of the "problems" with this blog, we all want to do other people's items...which adds to our UFO's ...lol... Anyway well done, and I understand about keeping some UFO's a secret (cos I have a hubbie who likes to read the blogs too ha..ha..) Hugs n Blessings from Sue xx

Sue said...

Oh my goodness, I have just spent ages looking at Katkins Designs! Oh what gorgeous designs she does. Did you make your Raggy Rose just from a pattern? Or did you buy a kit? Thanks, Hugs n Blessings from Sue xx

Sue said...

Mai, your pincushion is absolutely beautiful. Before you know it, you will be flying through your UFOs.

Susan said...

Love your pincushion! I made the mistake of leaving my UFO list lying around - so of course hubby saw it!! mmmm so I kept quiet about all the otheres.

Chris H said...

Such a pretty pincushion.
You have lots to do I see... ONWARD!

Dawn said...

Love the owls pincushion.. how fab... and so nice to know your hubby read this blog...he he
Hugs Dawn x x x