If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Friday, January 21, 2011

Second finish

I think I better stop cleaning; you think?? lol
These pieces were all cut out when I found them
yesterday in my cupboard of the sewing room....so;
I just had to sit down at the serger and finish this table runner. It is a stained glass runner; Christmas...the pic is a bit dark here..

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Interesting pattern and I am also amazed you did this on your serger , never attempted to use mine for anything like this .Great work !

Dawn said...

Amazing Marjaroie... 2 finished..... looks lovely!
Hugs Dawn x x

Sue said...

Fabulous runner...awesome job.

Liz said...

Looks really nice. And you will be able to use it this Christmas.

Wendy B said...

Wow!...on your serger???? You're a clever chick! Always wanted to do a stained glass quilt (which is probably why it's on my KARTS list!!!)
Looks great too!
sew many hugs
X Wendy :O)

Chris H said...

It is going to be gorgeous when finished Marjorie.