Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hi ladies - My UFO List!!

Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your group!  I have had a lot going on for the past 2 - 3 years and have not been able to complete things like I should have but things are on the mend and I am ready to roll!  This is the kind of place that really motivates one to really kick it in high gear and get er' done!

My UFO's are all in one stage of completion or another... I have blocks that need to be sashed together and the top quilted, I have round robins that need to be quilted, I have quilt tops needing to be quilted, and alas... I have things cut out ready to sew them up that need to be finished...

And finally...There are my daughters t-shirt blocks waiting for me to put them together and I NEED this for November as her 30th birthday gift!!  I have had this started for 3 years..got them cut out and pressed lightweight fusible interfacing to the backs and that is how they lay today!!! It IS time to get it finished and surprise her with it for her 30th!

So I do hope you will all cheer me on and I will cheer you on right back!!

My list for 2011!!:

Pigs In Boxers RR - needs quilted and bound

Burgundy and Green Churn Dash - needs quilted and bound

Block In A Block Swap Blocks - needs sashed, quilted and bound

T-shirt quilt for daughter - blocks need sewn together, quilted and bound

Birdhouse Swap Quilt - needs one border, quilted and bound

Ebay quilt top - Needs quilted and bound

(2) Reindeer Lap Quilts - (1) half quilted, need to finish and bind - the 2nd needs quilted and bound

I am going to stop at 8!!  IF I finish those I will make a second list!!! ha!!

7 comments:

rubyslipperz1052 said...

Cheers, cheers, cheers to YOU! =0)

My list is about 4-5 times as long as yours. Good idea to just focus on 8. Sometimes I look at my list and i just want sit and stare into space......

hugz,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

Diana said...

Welcome to the group!
Hope to see a second list soon lol
Diana

Susan said...

You CAN do it!! Having a list is a great start - and for me - an even better motivator is a date! Maybe divide the amount of work to be done into segments and set a date for each segment to be completed. And if its finished early you can give your self a treat and do something else.

Sue said...

Welcome to the group,Thearica! You have some lovely projects there. I've started with my little projects first and I'm working my way up!

Liz said...

Good luck with it all. I'll be here to cheer you on.

Wendyb said...

We'll be cheering you on Thearica.....with bells on!!! (and maraccas!!)
Woohoo.....way to go!
sew many hugs
Wendy :O) XX

Chris H said...

8 is a good number, good luck with your finishes.