Saturday, January 8, 2011

Susan - at oh2sew - UFOs 1 2 & 3 DONE!!

My Christmas break is nearly over but I have done a lot of organising and a fair bit of sewing - there can never be enough but I am only human and need to sleep a bit.

 I am happy to say I have 3 UFOs finsihed - so I will post now but update my list a bit later.
 The first one - a black and gold bag that has been cut out for several months:  Pity the gold doesn't show up very well.




The second one - (started and finished in 3 days!!!!) a very colourful bag made for a friend of a friend who very kindly finished a cross stitch for me - I had done less than a quarter of it - started more than five years ago. This is in no way comparable to the work she put into my cross stitch - but she said she enjoyed doing things like that! (The pattern was Sew Cosy in case you have it.)


The third one is the Victorian Sewing Pouch from the Gift of the Month program for 2009. I had all the inside pockets made, just needed to put it all together.



Well that is 3 down and ???how many to go???

Hugs to all
Susan

10 comments:

Sue said...

Love the bags, Susan. lol If you are anything like me the WIPs will be never ending.

Oh Sew Addicted said...

Great job! I love the flowered bag! Hope you are well!
carla louise
www.ohsewaddicted.com

Red Heads said...

Would love to join this challenge.Dianne mauvetwo@gmail.com

Sheila said...

Congratulations for three wonderful finishes , you are off to a great start .

Kate said...

Off to a fabulous start! I can't wait to join the site and post my finishes too. :) Great projects too by the way.

Lucky-1 said...

Lovely bags and congrats on finishing them.

Lynette said...

Great work.

I am particularly fond of needlecases etc and crazy patch so that ones lovely

Wendyb said...

3 down and it doesn't matter how many more 'cause you've got 3 less than before...and such beautiful ones too!!!!! Doesn't it feel great!? I do love those bags, the fabric in both is delish, and the needlecase is sooooo cute. I've signed up (sigh) for a project of the month starting next month.... I forgot to add that to my list!!!! *eek*
sew many sugary hugs
X Wendy :O)

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

the bags ae great!!...I love them..I jus hope to get started soon...lol

Chris H said...

I have been making lots of bags lately... your's a lovely too!