Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My UFO List

Well, here I go declaring my UFO's for all the world to see. I think this will help me to actually complete these projects - hope so, anyway!

1. My bird quilt - so close to being done.
2. My crow wall hanging I started last fall.
3. My curvy log cabin. I took a class at least four years ago to learn how to make
this and have never even sewn the beautiful squares together!
4. My strip quilt that I pieced last fall; first stip quilt I've made.
5. The embroidered BOMs need to be put together into finished wall hangings;
Jenny's Shabby Roses and Red Brolly's Brutus blocks.
6. Complete the blocks to a wacky dog quilt, even if I don't piece the blocks
together. I need to get the cute blocks at least completed.

There - I did it. These projects need to be completed and now I will be held accountable by all of you!

Onwards and upwards, ladies! I can't wait to see all of yours. Of course, it will probably side track me to wanting to make what you did. Oh well...

6 comments:

Leeanne said...

Hi I found you from Raewyn's blog.I had decided that I would attempt to finish stuff this year!!! Fingers crossed.

Melody said...

Good luck with these Phyllis. I'll be happy to cheer for you for each finish.

Wendyb said...

Ooooo Phyllis, your list looks very manageable....I'm sure you'll get those done this year! If you want, you can add a page on your blog to list your UFOs and track them as you complete them....that way we can do it too....certainly will keep you accountable!!!! LOL
If you want to see what I mean, go and visit my blog and click on the tabs across the top, under the heading. Have fun!
Sew many hugs
XX Wendy :O)

Sue said...

I love log cabins. I can't wait to see yours.

Sue said...

Well done, I have put my list of UFO's on my blog, I was not sure if I was supposed to put it here. It is pretty long though, and I can still think of other things to add to it ...lol...!!! Hugs n Blessings from Sue

Chris H said...

I have not sat down and made the LIST yet... but I will!
I hope we get to seem some of your's finished.... sooner or later!
lol