Well, here I go declaring my UFO's for all the world to see. I think this will help me to actually complete these projects - hope so, anyway!
1. My bird quilt - so close to being done.
2. My crow wall hanging I started last fall.
3. My curvy log cabin. I took a class at least four years ago to learn how to make
this and have never even sewn the beautiful squares together!
4. My strip quilt that I pieced last fall; first stip quilt I've made.
5. The embroidered BOMs need to be put together into finished wall hangings;
Jenny's Shabby Roses and Red Brolly's Brutus blocks.
6. Complete the blocks to a wacky dog quilt, even if I don't piece the blocks
together. I need to get the cute blocks at least completed.
There - I did it. These projects need to be completed and now I will be held accountable by all of you!
Onwards and upwards, ladies! I can't wait to see all of yours. Of course, it will probably side track me to wanting to make what you did. Oh well...