Thursday, January 20, 2011

I have finished something!!!!!

Good morning ladies.  I have finally finished a sewing piece...this has been waiting to be quilted for ages!
It wasn't even on my list; forgot about it..a Christmas table runner was in a corner of my sewing room; hiding.lol......setting up a quilt for a lady today also. It wasn't on my list either; she just brought it to me yesterday.....perfect timing,eh!!

Here is the runner........I quilted it on the machine...
keeps me practicing some stippling....which I am not
great at either, but I find it fun for a change.....

9 comments:

rubyslipperz said...

It's funny how some of those UFO's hide in little nooks and crannies. Congrats on your finish! cute snowmen!

hugz,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com
~~FYP Challenge~~

Raewyn said...

Good on you for your finish - I'm impressed that you got onto it straight away and didn't put it away again! Small projects to keep your hand in at stippling is a good idea.

BubzRugz said...

great finish... now you have one christmas item down too!!
Hugz

Leeanne said...

Good for you, great feeling to get stuff finished.

Thearica said...

Isn't it a good feeling to finish something! :)

Dawn said...

Looking good..... Hugs Dawn x x

Sue said...

What a lovely table runner. You are ahead for Christmas this year....that has to make you feel good.

Wendy B said...

don't they pop out to play from all directions once they know you've started??!!! LOL
Love the snowman.....so cute!
sew many hugs
X Wendy :O)

Chris H said...

That is a lovely table runner.... and well done with the stippling, I wish I could do stippling better!