Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Folders

This is quite a new UFO.  Last year through Among the Gum Trees,  Fee of Designs by Fee gave the pattern for Christmas folders.  I did the embroideries straight away but that was as far as it got as I worked on other Christmas projects. The time ran out and I didnt finish them.
But I am pleased to say they are now done - and took very little time to finish.  Thank you Fee for such a beautiful project and such well written instructions.  I love them.


I used left over strips for the cover of the second one.
Now I have 11 months to fill them with favourite recipes and Christmas goodies.  And it is a really early bird Christmas gift.

5 comments:

Wendyb said...

Just lovely Marilyn....and look....your already organised and ahead for Christmas 2011!! Woohoo!!!!
sew many sugary hugs
XX Wendy :O)

Sue said...

Those are lovely, Marilyn. What a lovely way to use them, too.

Dawn said...

Wow these look great and I am sure Fee will be delighted to see them made up ready for this coming Christmas... and filling it with all those great recipes you make...
Hugs Dawn x x x

Sue said...

Great patterns! They look gorgeous, and you are well ahead for Christmas 2011!! Hugs n Blessings from Sue.

Chris H said...

Well done! Talk about organised.