Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Unfinished Business

Hi my name is Lucky and I have a few "unfinished" gifts that were given to me early last year. These are another person's UFOs that she didn't want to finish and I loved.

I have them sitting in a bag waiting for me to finish them off. After talking with Dawn, I decided this will be a great way to get them finished and being used around the house.

So I look forward to seeing not only mine finished but also your's as well.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy for allowing me to join your challenge for 2011.

You're only limited by your imagination.

4 comments:

Doris said...

Can't wait to see them done Leanne!

Wendyb said...

Great to see you 'facing your fears'!!! LOL I'm sure we'll all do better with all the group hugs we can give one another!!!!!
Loor forward to you letting them 'out of the bag'!!! hehehe
sew many hugs
XX Wendy :O)

Dawn said...

Go Lucky....
Hugs Dawn x x x

Chris H said...

You are dong SOMEONE ELSE'S UFO's!!!!
OMG, what's your address... I can send you mine... NO?
lol
Well, it was only a sneaky idea.
*sigh*
I will do mine then.