Monday, January 10, 2011

Something Done!

Well I know this is not actually anything to do with quilting - but I did ACTUALLY FINISH something today!! My hubbie has had a long sleeved nightshirt for a while, and he has been asking me for AGES if I could please make it into a short sleeved nightshirt - pleeeaasse!!
Well......I DID IT!!! Yay!! He's happy, and I am ecstatic that I have begun to finish things that are on my mind under the heading of "UFO's".
Watch this space for the next finished item (but be prepared to wait quite a while) ...lol...
Hugs n Blessings from Sue

8 comments:

Sue said...

Good on ya, Sue. Keep chipping away and you will have a finish before you know it.

Handmade by Mai said...

Always a nice thing to keep Hubbie happy.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

LOL....at least you got yourself in front of the sewing machine...nice work...and a happy hubby!!!!..I'm still working at floors..and clenaing...can;t get in my sewing room as of yet....a few more days; and look out...lol
take care and have fun

Wendy B said...

great to see you're getting into the swing of things Sue!!! Getting behind that machine is the first step!
....and if hubby's happy, you're happy!
sew many sugary hugs
Wendy X :O)

Susan said...

And if you do his high priority things then he can leave you in peace to do the "real Stuff"

Chris H said...

WEll done! Small jobs like that can be so annoying, just waiting to be done.

Robyn said...

Good on you Sue! I like making things but dislike changing something already made as it's sooo fiddly sometimes.

Dawn said...

Its a finish just the same and it was unfinished so mark your tally.... One down how many to go???..LOL
hugs Dawn x x