Monday, January 10, 2011

Something Done!

Well I know this is not actually anything to do with quilting - but I did ACTUALLY FINISH something today!! My hubbie has had a long sleeved nightshirt for a while, and he has been asking me for AGES if I could please make it into a short sleeved nightshirt - pleeeaasse!!
Well......I DID IT!!! Yay!! He's happy, and I am ecstatic that I have begun to finish things that are on my mind under the heading of "UFO's".
Watch this space for the next finished item (but be prepared to wait quite a while) ...lol...
Hugs n Blessings from Sue

8 comments:

Sue said...

Good on ya, Sue. Keep chipping away and you will have a finish before you know it.

Anonymous said...

Always a nice thing to keep Hubbie happy.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

LOL....at least you got yourself in front of the sewing machine...nice work...and a happy hubby!!!!..I'm still working at floors..and clenaing...can;t get in my sewing room as of yet....a few more days; and look out...lol
take care and have fun

Wendyb said...

great to see you're getting into the swing of things Sue!!! Getting behind that machine is the first step!
....and if hubby's happy, you're happy!
sew many sugary hugs
Wendy X :O)

Susan said...

And if you do his high priority things then he can leave you in peace to do the "real Stuff"

Chris H said...

WEll done! Small jobs like that can be so annoying, just waiting to be done.

RobynLouise said...

Good on you Sue! I like making things but dislike changing something already made as it's sooo fiddly sometimes.

Dawn said...

Its a finish just the same and it was unfinished so mark your tally.... One down how many to go???..LOL
hugs Dawn x x