Friday, January 14, 2011

Impatient

Well ladies;.today was the day to have my carpet put down, but we had a snow storm last night. It has been rescheduled for tomorrow....grrrrrrrrrrr.  But; in the meantime, I want to list a few of my UFOs for you.

As of now; I have 3 scrappy quilt tops, one Virginia Star, one Log Cabin,and one Tree/House to handquilt.
Today; since my furniture is all stock piled....lol. I did start a commissioned quilt.  A t-shirt quilt for a guy graduating from highschool...to take away to college in the fall....I have done a few of these for this lady..

I will have a number of new projects to start later on too; as I do this as a hobby/job....I make and sell from my home.  so; there will most likely be table runners......wall hangings....crib quilts....even tote bags ,etc. in there.....and I will post pics as well....I hope you enjoy them.

1 comment:

Chris H said...

I can't wait to see some of your UFO's finsihed.
And I hope you got your new carpet down.