Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My List... and it is a loooong one!

well this is certainly the opportunity to get cracking and get some of those projects finished. How can one not get ahead with all this motivation then!

first up I really want to get ahead with AND complete The Gardner's Journal quilt. I started this with Chookyblue on her  Stitch-along blog last year, and I really need to get caught up. AND finished before her next one starts

not that I need another project, but you all know how this goes

I have so many UFO's so  I will save my list for another post - this will give me time to hunt them out and see exactly what I have to do!

5 comments:

Wendyb said...

Writing the list is the hard part....once you've got it down, it's easy after that....LOL
If you want to list your UFOs to keep track of them, you can add a page on your blog to track them as you complete them....that way we can do it too....certainly will keep you accountable!!!! LOL
If you want to see what I mean, go and visit my blog and click on the tabs across the top, under the heading. Have fun!
Sew many hugs
XX Wendy :O)

Sue said...

I'll be stitching along with you on the Gardener's Journal quilt. It is on my list, too. :)

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Hi..Marjorie here...not sure i can do this; but willing to try. Right now I have e scrap quilts,a log cabin, Tree/House and a Virginia Star to hand quilt...but first I have to tear up my old livingroom carpet and have new put down...so: lol....soon!!! and for the rest of my new projects; well, I make these to sell and I handquilt for others...so I will have to make a list as I go along; maybe???

Will this work?? Have fun
I am hoping that my next piecing project will be a crazy quilt...I want to try all the new stitches on my new Baby Lock...

Dawn said...

A list is a good place to start... and finish too by crossing it off....
I too have Chooky's Gardeners Journal to finish... its first on my list after an easy one - a bag
Hugs Dawn x x x

Chris H said...

We all need lists.
I hope we get to see some of your finishes.