Friday, January 14, 2011

Gonna get there....eventually!

Hi All......I am Vicki from The Pickledish Patch and I finally got my brain into thinking what UFO's I got.

Congrats to all of you who have finished a UFO....I am still in the process of counting all mine up.
I know I have the Breast of Friends BOM to do....I think I got about 3 blocks to go and then its put the blocks together and quilt it all.

Plus I got 6 blocks to go in the Tisket A Tasket BOM and I also got my Row by Row RR rows to put together and make into a quilt...I did these rows in the Craft Forum swap back in 2008..Eeek!
Also I have my blocks from the Applique/Stitchery Block BOM Swap from the Craft Forum back in 2008 as well...

Sitting in a box is a stitchery that is waiting to be turned into a bag and a set of Heart Blocks waiting to be turned into a bag.

I have an ongoing task of a Dear Jane quilt and this one will be a few years in the making.

Two quilts are waiting to be quilted...just need to save some dollars to get them done

So that is 9 UFO's...Oh dear....I didnt think I had that many.

I am so glad I joined Dawn and Wendys blog as hopefully very soon I will get some if not all of these done.
ha ha ha and then its on to the next lot of creating UFO's :)
Hugs to all....Vicki

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on listing your UFOs! Can't wait to see some finishes! It's great how many finishes everyone has got so far!

Anonymous said...

Well done on listing your UFOs! Can't wait to see some finishes! It's great how many finishes everyone has got so far!

Wendyb said...

That's the best fun Vicki...... creating UFO's.....but you're right, finishing them IS even better!!!! (ooo, that's why we're here isn't it!!! LOL ) Do you wan't to swap UFO lists???....I didn't bother counting mine.....I can't count that high!!!! hehehe
love and hugs sweety
XXX Wendy :O)

Chris H said...

That's not many girl! Some here have dozens!!! lol
Good luck on getting some finished.

Sue said...

lol I started off with 9, then kept finding more.....they breed like rabbits! It is fun to get them finished, though.

RobynLouise said...

Vicki, is 9 the final number or is that just the ones you could think of at the moment? You always seem to have something in progress!