Monday, January 31, 2011

Here I Am!

I don't have any of my UFO's on my list finished yet but I have been working on other things!  I have put together 2 quilts for a dear friend and her sister...the sister has terminal brain cancer so some friends and I have made blocks and I have put them together and will be purchasing backing today so I can get them out the door.

I also am hosting a doll swap that is due by Tuesday so I made my doll yesterday...I made yarn hair and hate it so will also be picking up some real doll hair today too...she sure doesn't need to go bald! ha!

I have also added a border to a Radical Rooster wallhanging that I am working on! (It is really a UFO but wasn't put on my list)

So see...I have been working.... :)

4 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Hey we're all busy....you'll get there....it's honourable what you have been doing....take care

Unknown said...

Hello I hope I can still join in! Awaiting your reply! Love from South Africa!!

Natascha said...

Thanks for you comment on my blog header. Karen Valentine created it for me. :) I am currently enjoying your blog and your great creations! Glad to meet you! Love your bags. Made me think how I'd love a cover for my sewing machine, with rabbits since it's in my rabbit room.

Chris H said...

Its good to be busy... keep it up.