If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, January 31, 2011

Here I Am!

I don't have any of my UFO's on my list finished yet but I have been working on other things!  I have put together 2 quilts for a dear friend and her sister...the sister has terminal brain cancer so some friends and I have made blocks and I have put them together and will be purchasing backing today so I can get them out the door.

I also am hosting a doll swap that is due by Tuesday so I made my doll yesterday...I made yarn hair and hate it so will also be picking up some real doll hair today too...she sure doesn't need to go bald! ha!

I have also added a border to a Radical Rooster wallhanging that I am working on! (It is really a UFO but wasn't put on my list)

So see...I have been working.... :)

4 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Hey we're all busy....you'll get there....it's honourable what you have been doing....take care

Sandy said...

Hello I hope I can still join in! Awaiting your reply! Love from South Africa!!

Natascha said...

Thanks for you comment on my blog header. Karen Valentine created it for me. :) I am currently enjoying your blog and your great creations! Glad to meet you! Love your bags. Made me think how I'd love a cover for my sewing machine, with rabbits since it's in my rabbit room.

Chris H said...

Its good to be busy... keep it up.