Thursday, January 6, 2011

Getting Started

Hi....I just joined and have several things to do this year.....I have 5 quilt tops to be handquilted.....and many new projects to do before summer, because I sell these items to tourists...so; the list will grow and grow.

But as of now; I am getting new carpet layed in t he living room and hallway of my home....today hubby and I started tearing up the old one......what a messy job....2 layers of carpet...the original glued down....messy!! but almost done....good luck with everyone's projects this year....and I'll be back when I finish the first one.

6 comments:

Lynette said...

Hi Marjorie

It's nice to know there is another hand quilter out there trying to finish their quilts. All the best with the carpet. It will be so nice when its done.
Lynette

Wendyb said...

Can't wait to see what projects you've got up your sleeve Marjorie......handquilted quilts are always so special!
sew many sugary hugs
X Wendy :O)

Sue said...

Hi Marjorie. Looking forward to seeing your quilts....hand quilting is always lovely.

Dawn said...

Happy Stitching Majorie... can't wait to see what you have been able to finish..
Hugs Dawn x x x

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

thank you for all a nice comments...the floor is finally stripped..a lot of cleaning to do now...dust everywhere....soooo bad..but next week this time..they will be laying the new...so it is worth it....when finished; I'll post a pic along with the quilt tops to be quilted....enjoy this journey..it is fun sharing..

Chris H said...

I look forward to seeing some of your UFO's! Glad the carpet laying went well... even with all the dust.