Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'M GETTING THROUGH THEM!

Hi.... well yesterday I realised I  needed to make a gift for a lady and have it ready by next Wednesday.... so I pulled out some 'Hearts' I had partly made a while ago... and got to work.

I thought this UFO would take me at least 5 days (well that's all the time I had actually).....

 ABOVE:   much to my surprise I have finished it!   It is only a small knee quilt, but it's very cute I think.

ABOVE:  and it is totally reversable... which is neat. 

So that's another UFO done... I still have not actually gotten down to writing a list of my UFO's, but at this rate I will have them all done before I get the list written.

I hope everyone else is enjoying getting their UFO's done?
ONWARD...

10 comments:

BubzRugz said...

It's lovely Chris.... I'm sure your friend will love it...
Hugz

Leeanne said...

Just lovely and wonderful that it is reversible.

Dawn said...

wow Chris your ona roll... well done....looks fab
Hugs Dawn x x

Sheila said...

Its a sweet quilt and your friend will love it . Congratulations on another finish.

Sue said...

Chris, it is lovely. Congratulations on your new finish.

Lynette said...

It's lovely Chris.

Wendyb said...

ooo Chris....it IS very cute!!!!....and isn't it amazing how well we work under pressure??....I'm the 'best' procrastinator in the world but when i actually start, it usually takes less time than I imagine it would!
Another one down.....you go girl!!!
XX sew many sugary hugs
Wendy :O)

Liz said...

It is very pretty and the colours really go well with the blue. Looks great.

RobynLouise said...

Lovely cheerful colours and pattern.

Liz said...

Congrats on finishing. Looks lovely