Friday, January 7, 2011

Smallest First.

Like Sue I decided the best way to start working through my UFOs is to with the smallest.


This is a Rug Mug which was to be a Christmas gift last year.

Four years ago I make six mug blocks which were for place mats. Two years later I made four. So today I have finally made the last two but not without a hiccup.



I was happily stitching away when I realised I had sewn the two place mats together.

Grrrrrrrrrr!!  Don't you hate that!!!


If you would like to check out my UFO projects you can see them HERE

5 comments:

Sue said...

Those are all fabulous, Maria. I love the bright colours. Yes, I hate doing that, too. lol

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

been there; done that..lol...nice job

Joy said...

I Just love the idea of Mug Mats what a great way to use my Embroidery Machine Stitchouts that I must do for my website

Wendyb said...

They look great Maria.....and a really good tip for using up all those blocks and stitchouts ufo's you just don't know what to do with!
Woohoo.....3 down!
sew many sugary hugs
X Wendy :O)

Chris H said...

Your mug rugs are lovely... can't wait to see more of your UFO's done and dusted.