Monday, January 17, 2011

One down ??? to go

Hi my name is Michelle and I am a fabricaholic and I have lot's of UFO's!!! I am hoping this is the right place to get myself sorted and relieve myself of some of my UFOs. I am sew pleased Dawn and Wendy are here to be our mentors and guides as we travel down this path together. I hope to be an encouragement to you and I know you will all inspire me in return! Today I would like to share a wee finish that has been in my UFO pile for over a year...

This is actually the second time I have made this bag, the first one I gave away in a swap and I loved it sew much I just had to make my own. I have been very busy sewing this past week and have several other finishes but none from my UFO list:o( I am working on it though! If you would like to see what else I've made please pop over to my blog http://michellespatch.blogspot.com/

Until next time keep stitching...

10 comments:

Chris H said...

What a darling wee bag.
Good luck on getting on with your UFO's.

Wendyb said...

Awww Michelle, you've won me.....it's RED!!!!!!!!.....and gorgeous! I can see why you had to make another....i think I made this one for a swap last Christmas (2009)!!!
sew many sugary hugs
x Wendy :O)

Farah said...

Cute one so perfect for giving little gifts of sweet or anything cutely...

http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah

Sue said...

That is a lovely bag. COngratulations on your finish.

Unknown said...

I can see why you would want one of your own. Beautiful!

Lynette said...

A very sweet little bag. A bit hard to resist

BubzRugz said...

Lovely bag.... the stitchery is perfect..
Hugz

Liz said...

The bag is lovely.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

It is a lovely bag this one...good luck with your finishes...

Liz said...

It's beautiful. Love the way you made the top red and then added the same behind the stitchery. Looks great. I can see why you would want one for yourself.