Monday, January 17, 2011

hello quilters, sewers,creative people!!!

Hi, my name is Leeanne, Firstly a big thank you to Dawn and Wendy for inviting here. 




Finish #1...Susan Claire mystery quilt that I started a couple of years ago.It was finished as a top for at least a year before I got to quilt it, but it is all finished and ready for next Christmas (with no comments that it is NOT quilted!)





Finish #2 ....Sue Daley table runner that was featured in the Australian Homespun magazine.From my stash I managed to find fabrics that looked reproduction and English paper piecing I went!

Well lets all wish each other well for getting some of the backlog FINISHED!!!!!

11 comments:

Chris H said...

Well done!
I have a 'thing' for table runners... yours is BEAUTIFUL.

BubzRugz said...

Great finishes.... makes me want to try out English Paper Piecing.... mmmm
Hugz

rubyslipperz1052 said...

The flower runner is AWEsome! I'm thinking..........where can i find that pattern. I wanna do one too!
but alas, should i be adding another project? Yeah, what the hay!

hugz,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the piecing and fabrics on the table runner. Do you remember which edition it was in?

Crowing Moon said...

Absolutely love your table runner

Crowing Moon said...

Absolutely love your table runner

Sue said...

Your tablerunner is absolutely gorgeous. The Christmas quilt is beautiful. I love the colours you used. Congratulations on your wonderful finishes.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Hi..both pieces are very interesting and done well...enjoy!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Congrats on your finishes!

Sheila said...

Love the table runner , gorgeous and the table topper is very pretty too.

Wendyb said...

See??? You have already got something done for Christmas in 11 months time!!!! Bet you never thought you'd do that, eh????? LOL
Love both items......they are wonderful...maybe you should enter your table runner into the Homespun Reader's Showcase??
sew many sugary hugs
X Wendy :LO)