If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, January 24, 2011

Back from holidays

Wow, I just got back from holidays today ... you guys have been busy !!
I could only take hand-sewing with me, so didn't get any big jobs finished, but made lots of progress on some.
Woo hoo, we're already up to 38 finished !!

3 comments:

Wendy B said...

well, i must confess Doris...there are a couple more....just gotta get off my butt and put them on!!!!! LOL
You've prompted me to do it....NOW! hee hee
sew many hugs
Wendy :O) XX

Diana said...

I think making progress is just as important as finishing big things. I look forward to your finishes!
Diana

Chris H said...

Well said Diana....hope you had a nice holiday Doris.