Sunday, January 9, 2011

Robyn's UFOs

Hello girls :-)
Huge thanks to Wendy and Dawn for another great blogland idea.
I certainly need to get some UFOs finished too, so here I am and I'm looking forward to sewing along with you all :-)

Usually at the start of every year, I write down a list of UFOs and things I'd like to complete.
This year I jotted my list down in my old fashioned paper notepad and then decided to add a UFO page to my blog not knowing that Wendy and Dawn were creating this one... Wooohoo!!! I'm so in!!

My list of UFOs (with pics) is here on my blog and this is what I'll be working on for now.
  • Fresh as a Daisy
  • Pinwheels
  • Belladonna
  • Sleepy Time
  • The Terraces
  • ..and a tablerunner
This is so not all of my UFOs *lol* but that's all I'm willing to admit to for now.
Happy sewing everyone!!

Robyn xx

5 comments:

Wendyb said...

see Robyn, they say "all great minds......."......so it must be true!!!!! LOL
So looking forward to seeing your finishes!
sew many sugary hugs
Wendy XX :O)

RobynLouise said...

I'd like to join in as I have at least one project from when I started quilting nearly 4 years ago that is still a WIP.

Lucy said...

I have so many UFOs that I don't want to take the time to count... that would seriously cut into time I might have to sew! I also have the supplies (or part of them) for a number of PIGS (projects in grocery sacks) or whatever I should call them. I have not started them, but they are there. I will start counting my finishes now.

Sue said...

I've just had a peek over at your projects. They are ALL gorgeous! I have a "thing" for log cabins....love the houses.

Chris H said...

We all have guilty little UFO's hiding somewhere! lol