Monday, January 17, 2011

I JUST HAD TO!

I finished a small quilt...(see earlier post).... and I was really  happy with it.

THEN I got to thinking it would look nice on the end of a bed ... but it needed something else to tie it in.... so I made two pillow cases this morning to match.

ABOVE:  I made two of them.... now I'm really happy and it will be a lovely gift for the people who are GIVING  up their home for us to use at the beach in a couple of days!

I will have to stop with my UFO's for a week as we are going on holiday... and I think I need it!  I seem to live in my garage sewing these days...(even if it is fun!)

ONWARD...

5 comments:

Sue said...

What lovely pillow cases. An awesome gift. Enjoy your holiday.

Crowing Moon said...

lovely

Highland Monkey's said...

What a lovely set. Your friend is going to be delighted.

Unknown said...

Great idea and a beautiful gift. Have fun at the beach!

Wendyb said...

they go beautifully with your main finish!....I bet your friends will adore them! Have a great holiday!
sew many sugary hugs
X wendy :O)