Thursday, January 13, 2011

My second finish

I am proud to say I have my second finish for this year , this little wall hanging is the result of a round robin I took part in in 2008 and my theme was "Some of My favorite Things" .My friends did a great job and I love each and every row , the top row I did myself as I love to hang out clothes , the aprons are perfect as I love to bake and cook, the dear little sewing room is of course my favorite room in the house ,the spools , well we can't sew without them , the redwork has everything I love , cats , teapots, plants and my house and then the books , well I also love to read .It has taken a few years to complete but I sure am pleased .
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

BubzRugz said...

This is really lovely.... perfect for your work/sewing room....
Hugz

Michelle said...

It's Sew lovely, just perfect for your sewing room.

Susan said...

I also have to say - perfect for a sewing room - and full of happy memories - hope you have a note of who did what row.

Wendyb said...

It looks juuuust right, Sheila!
Lovely memories
sew many sugary hugs
Wendy :O)

sunny said...

What a lovely wallhanging. I'm so glad you finished it so you could share with us!

Chris H said...

I have never been in a Round Robin, but they sound like fun! Your finish is adorable!

Sue said...

That is a lovely wall hanging. Perfect for your sewing room.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Now that is just too cute....

Cheryl said...

Hi Sheila, I have two hangings to finsih from round robins and you have inspired me. I love to show what my friends have done for me.