Thursday, January 13, 2011

No 1 UFO challenge


I have made a start on my looooooooooooooooong list of UFO challenges. Number one on the list, the final stitchery for 'The Wish Quilt'. This is a Bronwyn Hayes design. It was featured over a few issues of Homespun. I started this over 2 years ago. It is looking good so far.
I'm not sure how long it will take me to complete all of my UFOs but at least I have made a motivated effort to start and a place here to keep the spirits up and the motivation high.

Bye for now from Liz

3 comments:

Wendyb said...

Good for you, ....each start is one step closer to a finish!!!! It looks great too, Liz.....Bronwyn's designs are so cute.....I've eyed this one off too.....maybe later!!! hehehe
sew many sugary hugs
Wendy X :O)

Chris H said...

Yaa for making a start, we all have to start somewhere eh? That stitchery is gorgeous!

Sue said...

What a lovely stitchery. It doesn't matter how long we take...so long as we have fun with our hobby.