Well this is the first time I've ever posted to a blog, so let's hope it works!!
I did my first UFO listing at the end of 2008, unfortunately since then I've only completed 11 items from my original list. I tend to start too many new things in between, so this year is going to be different!!!
The first 5 projects I'd like to complete this year are:
- Lillibeth's Garden quilt (started in 2006 - a lovely BOM from Applewood Farm, #12 on my list)
- Civil War BOM (I subscribed to this last year from Fat Quarter Shop. I'm still yet to receive month 12, but am only up to sewing month 6. This is a present for my hubby so will get it finished for his birthday in November)
- Homespun BOM (last year's 'Life is a Celebration' project, I have about 4 months to go on this one as well)
- Bagalicious Club projects (signed up for this through Quilt Fabric Delights. I think I have about 2 left to come, but still have 2 I haven't made up yet)
- Christmas advent wallhanging (back to my original list #13, started this in 2008 so will definitely be done for Christmas 2011!)
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's UFO's and will hopefully be back soon (when I'll have to work out how to put a pic on here) with a completed item!!