Sunday, January 2, 2011

Well this is the first time I've ever posted to a blog, so let's hope it works!!
I did my first UFO listing at the end of 2008, unfortunately since then I've only completed 11 items from my original list. I tend to start too many new things in between, so this year is going to be different!!!
The first 5 projects I'd like to complete this year are:
  1. Lillibeth's Garden quilt (started in 2006 - a lovely BOM from Applewood Farm, #12 on my list)
  2. Civil War BOM (I subscribed to this last year from Fat Quarter Shop. I'm still yet to receive month 12, but am only up to sewing month 6. This is a present for my hubby so will get it finished for his birthday in November)
  3. Homespun BOM (last year's 'Life is a Celebration' project, I have about 4 months to go on this one as well)
  4. Bagalicious Club projects (signed up for this through Quilt Fabric Delights. I think I have about 2 left to come, but still have 2 I haven't made up yet)
  5. Christmas advent wallhanging (back to my original list #13, started this in 2008 so will definitely be done for Christmas 2011!)
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's UFO's and will hopefully be back soon (when I'll have to work out how to put a pic on here) with a completed item!!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Well done Doris I am so proud of you .. you did it... yippee and those projects sound nice and to see them finished will be fabulous..
Hugs Dawn x x x

Wendyb said...

Great stuff Doris...can't wait to see your list whittled away!!! A great hint the lovely Dawn told me the other day was to do an easier project in between each big one....then you feel like you're getting somewhere and are more prone to continue!!!
Look forward to seeing your progress.
sew many hugs Wendy XXX

Anonymous said...

Well done! You did a great job with posting!! Good on you for listing your wips!

Melody said...

Hi Doris, you did a great job with your first ever post. Welcome to our wonderful blogging world. You've got some lovely projhects on your list. I started Lillibets Garden too, I'd actually forgotten all about this UFO. I'll have to dig it out and add it to my list.

Vicki ♥ said...

Well done Doris and I knew you could do it eventually :) Your projects sound great and I look forward to seeing them all done.

Chris H said...

I can't wait to see if you CAN put up a photo... lol!