Monday, January 10, 2011

Sing Choir Of Angels



This is Sing, Choir Of Angels by Roz Leadbetter. I've loved her designs ever since the distant days of Chookshed Designs. This one's been floating around for a couple of years, so it was high time for it to be finished. I'm doing the quilter's happy dance, as it is finish number five. Thank goodness for school holidays! I have a coin purse tablecloth top lined up as my next project, as I want a change from all the fiddly raw edge applique bits of this one!

8 comments:

sunny said...

Love it! Keep on sewing.....

Sheila said...

Very cute and congratulations on the finish!

Diana said...

5th finish! I'm getting jealous, you are way ahead of me.

Schoolholidays are great, just a pity mine finished on the 3rd of January.

Anonymous said...

You are going fast, I just finished my first project. I'm looking forward to see the tablecloth purse, I like purses and bags.

Wendyb said...

oh Sue you're on a roll....thank goodness for school holidays, eh?? I've just realised that I only have a week and a bit left of mine......must put the pedal to the metal!!!!!! LOL
Your angels look great and they're singing your happy dance song!!!!! Can't wait to see the next one!
Sew many sugary hugs
Wendy :O) X

Susan said...

Doing well!! Keep it up!

Chris H said...

5 Finishes! Wow you are doing well, I've only done two I think.

Dawn said...

Wow... keep up the great work
Hugs Dawn x x x