If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, January 24, 2011

Susans Sewing Space - 2 Finishes

Another two to get off the list!


Christmas Sampler - not finished in time for 2010 Christmas but at least its ready for this year.  A Nancy Halverson design - in the book "Tidings" .  I fell in love with this at the Brisbane Craft show in October last year.



Leanne Beasley's Stitchers Keeper - I just love this embroidery - it was a "Must have" as soon as I saw it.
The pattern included an iron on transfer - just love those things - so much better than tracing - and you can use a wider variety of fabrics.  So I had to test the iron on before I did the main pattern - and made a little needle case out of the pratice bit.  (That's it at the top saying "Stitchers Keeper").  I feel I also need a scissors holder with a single flower - maybe later!

One more is finished - but it will have to wait for another day.

(That's 5 finishes or me)

Take Care
Susan

8 comments:

Nadine said...

Congratulations, Susan !
Oooh such a lovely Xmas wall hanging! Can I ask for the name of the pattern, eventually ? ;>)

THANKS a bunch, Sunsan,
Enjoy your sesing !
XOXOXOXOXOXXO
NADINE

Leeanne said...

great finishes! Leanne Beasley's stitchery is always nice and cheerful.

Jo in TAS said...

I love the wall hanging!

Wendy B said...

I can understand the 'must haves', especially when it's a Leanne Beasley design!!!!
Love the Christmas hanging too!
XX sew many sugary hugs
Wendy :O)

Diana said...

Very nice christmas quilt! Like the stichery on the stichers keeper.
I look forward to your next finish!

Chris H said...

I totally love the bottom one too... well done on all the finishes.

Sue said...

Congrats on your five finishes. Those are lovely.

Thearica said...

I agree! I love the stitchery too! A friend of mine just made the Nancy Halvorsen piece too! Love it!