If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's not sewing but it's a Finish!

Here is my first finish. I worked on it today and got it done. It's an oil painting based on a Dorothy Dent pattern called "Mabry Mill". It turned out so good that it will be hanging in my livingroom.

Here it is:


Don't think I did to bad.

Thanks for looking,
Wanda
http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

sunny said...

It's beautiful! I went to Mabry Mill in October just to take pictures. Yours turned out better.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wonderful painting!

Chris H said...

It's beautiful Wanda,well done.

dls said...

Lovely!

Maria said...

great painting Wanda.