If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Thursday, December 22, 2011

Another UFO finished - Macintosh Rose

I finished sewing the binding on my Macintosh Rose wall-hanging last night so it is now ready for my Mum for Christmas. It isn't a surprise as she has seen the work in progress (it took over 18 months to complete...) but I know she likes it, started in February 2010 and finished in December 2011.
This is the second Macintosh wall-hanging I make her. I have used fabric that hand-dyed in the summer of 2006 for the focus fabric for both wall-hanging so they match and she will be able to hang the second one next to her first one.
I am on a roll as this is now my 5th finish. It feels so good to clear up my UFO that I have digged another one out that I am hoping to finish by the end of the year so I might be here soon! Watch this space.
In the meantime, I wish you all a very happy Christmas.
Celine

1 comment:

Lida said...

Lovely! I love the designs by Rennie Macintosh and this is a perfect example that you created! Both are splendid! Seasons greetings,
Lida