If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Teachers Gift



This was a very relaxing project. A mug rug for my granddaughters 4th grade teacher. Dear grand had bought her teacher a mug and wanted me to make something so her desk would be protected & oh yeah, can I have it done today.






It took a few hours mainly for the cutting and applique work and I did a squiggly line quilt pattern and voila...



ABC and apples for the teacher, I thought it was cute!



8 comments:

Kelli said...

Very cute!!!

hellomeow said...

awesome!

Val said...

Any teacher would love this and the mug of course :)

Susan said...

Nothing like a deadline to get things finished! Works everytime and it looks great and avery useful present as well.

Chris H said...

What a lovely idea for the teacher. Now I think I will do some for my kid's teachers.

Cheryl said...

A very, very lucky teacher!!! So cute.

Wendy B said...

Your kids can be in my class ANYTIME Jean!!!!! LOL
love em!
sugary hugs
Wendy :O) xoxoxo

Quiltingranny said...

Wendy you are so sweet and thank you all!