Thursday, February 20, 2014

February Finishes- Part 1

I have gotten behind sharing my finishes with this group.  The first one for February is one of those projects that I have been working on for a couple of years.  Its a lap Quilt called Time Warp that measures 50" X 55" and made with 30's reproduction fabrics.


The next two are table mats made for two different members of a birthday club I am a apart of this year.  They each measure 11.75" X 11.75" and are intended to reflect each of the persons.



I have a few more projects that I hope to complete by the end of the month.

*\o/* Cheers
Shanna
www.ssparrowinflight.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Maria said...

What great finishes Shanna

Needled Mom said...

Wonderful finishes, Shanna.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I like your Time Warp quilt. Great use of the 30's repro fabric.