Thursday, February 13, 2014

I have a finish!!!!

Hi everyone!  wow, what a roller coaster my family and I have been on.  I swear no more emergency room visits for a long time please!  all is good now. 

Anyway, I have not been able to sew since January 1.  that is way too long.  so this first finish feels very good, very small, but good!  LOL...

This little mini wall hanging is 12 x 14.  I used about 7/8 of a yard.  it is about 5 - 6 years old.  I just needed to quilt it and bind it. 

I am giving it to my DIL.  She is a gardener big time.  She cans everything.  she has the kiddos out there with her.  not much gardening going on right now since they live in ID.  kind of cold and snowy.  But I know she is planning her garden now...

I should be posting another finish in a day or two.  working on the binding on a tablerunner....

hugs everyone! 

3 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

My sister would love this too - she's a big gardener. :) blessings, marlene

overboardcreations said...

from the blog party . love your work. I do a paper crafter. but I always get inspired by all walks of life and stitching cards is my love to do someday. so what better thing than watch the wonderful sites like yours. following by Bloglovin . 600 blogs is a lot of blogs, in the last group and 24 hours to go.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I like the sunflower fabric. Usually I see it in brighter colors but this Fall version is nice.

Sometimes it just takes a smaller project to get us going again.