Friday, July 25, 2014

I finally have a UFO done !!!


I purchased this kit a year ago. I started it as soon as I received it and put it away as soon as I realized I'd put the fusible webbing on the right side of the fabric instead of the wrong. I was so frustrated that I just set it aside. Well, after a success week of Vacation Bible School crafts, I needed a quick (relatively speaking) project for myself. This has been sitting on the corner of the cutting table just waiting for me and this week was it's time. Not perfect, but I still love it and can move on to something else.

Happy stitching and congratulations to all the finishes this year. These are some gorgeous and amazing finishes !!!


9 comments:

kiwikid said...

Love it!!! The penguin is so cute!! Well done on the finish!

Marilyn said...

It is disappointing sometimes when we make mistakes, at least you got it finished now. It is lovely.

Dawn said...

Looks great x

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So cute! Congratulations on your finish!

wish2stitch said...

Very cute...so glad you got to finish it. Looked back a few posts. Your fox quilt is very cool. Can you tell me the name of the pattern and who designed it please?

wish2stitch said...

Very cute...so glad you got to finish it. Looked back a few posts. Your fox quilt is very cool. Can you tell me the name of the pattern and who designed it please?

Nueyer said...

So cute!! Looks like a good Christmas showpiece :)

Chris H said...

Very, very cute! Isn't it awesome to have a finish.

KaHolly said...

Sew very cute!! I love Christmas Penguins. I don't think I could stop at making just one!