Thursday, July 24, 2014

Some baby quilts

Gosh it's been a long time since I have shared anything in here. In fact I don't seem to blog much at all these says. This does not mean that I have not been keeping busy.
Babies are on my agenda, with two baby quilt finishes this month. The first one for a workmate having a little boy, she is decorating the nursery in yellow grey and white, but who could resist a pop of aqua.
The second one is for another workmate due in November but she is not sharing her discovery of the baby's sex, so it's unisex. I had fun making this quilt and plan to do a few more, they are great for using left over jelly roll strips, this one is in scrumptious.
Apologies for my shadow on the pic, it's hard to get a good photo on these dreary days.

4 comments:

kiwikid said...

Two beautiful quilts!

Chris H said...

They are both just lovely.

KaHolly said...

Love it!! I made that owl quilt, too, but purchased the kit and the fabrics were much different. It's been a couple of years now, and I'm still using up the scraps!! Cute, cute, cute foxes! I've seen the like on Pinterest and have admired it ever since.

Dawn said...

You make the most gorgeous baby quilts Sue and I love the little foxes. .