This one is from the quilt pattern "Daisy Street". I traced it out a few years ago, ironed on the pellon, but hadnt stitched it.
When I decided to make a folder cover with it, I decided to do another stitchery on the spine - for no other reason than that I can. So I drew this one up to fit.
In real "clear those cupboards" style, I decided to use some of my old old fabrics to make the cover. So this heart fabric as well as the lining fabric have been hanging around for many years, and ones that I probably wouldnt use for anything else. The trim is also one that I have had for a long time.
Here it is on the shelf , keeping company with the other covered folders. Next will be the bag patterns folder.