Monday, October 21, 2013

And another !!!

Have to keep going while I can !!!!!

The last few nights I have been working on these 2 stitcheries.
This one is from the quilt pattern "Daisy Street".  I traced it out a few years ago, ironed on the pellon, but hadnt stitched it.
  
When I decided to make a folder cover with it, I decided to do another stitchery on the spine - for no other reason than that I can.  So I drew this one up to fit.

  
In real "clear those cupboards" style, I decided to use some of my old old fabrics to make the cover.  So this heart fabric as well as the lining fabric have been hanging around for many years, and ones that I probably wouldnt use for anything else.  The trim is also one that I have had for a long time.

Here it is on the shelf , keeping company with the other covered folders.  Next will be the bag patterns folder.   


11 comments:

Marilyn said...

What to do next???

Fiona said...

hey look great and I can imagine you will have fun creating a folder for the bag patterns...
Hugz

Noela said...

The folders look great Marilyn, you are a very clever girl. hugs.....

Noela said...

The folders look great Marilyn, you are a very clever girl. hugs.....

Noela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

Your folders look absolutely fabulous Marilyn

Needled Mom said...

It looks so nice and is a great idea.

Susan said...

Very clever idea marilyn - does it have house patterns in it??...Got me thinking - I have a LOT of folders I could be busy for a long while....

Lynette said...

I love these binder covers! The stitchery in particular is terrific. :)

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Love the binder covers, beautiful stitching!

Chris H said...

You are on a roll with your folder covers! They all look so cool!