Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pretty as a posie

This pretty table runner is made from blocks received in the 6 inch group of quilting block swaps Australia.

I love how they all tie together into this table runner, all I had to add was a few setting triangles. It is simply quilted in the ditch around each block I wish now I had done a bit more on the green as it's slightly rippled.

I have also just completed Acorn lane and it's in the post to its new owner in the USA, I really loved making this quilt again, it's so cute. Even Billy thinks so, he gave it the doggie thumbs up ( a tail wag).

I have a few more quilts to complete, and two finished quilt tops to quilt so it's time to think about start some new projects. Having just signed up for two new BOM's and a few design ideas in my head I think I will be keeping pretty busy.

 

6 comments:

Annie said...

Busy is a good state to be in...look what it achieves.

Maria said...

Just stunning as is your Acorn quilt.

Maureen Clare said...

Great finishes. Love Billy, I have one just like him. His name is Jig, same colour but he is getting elderly now but adorable.

Maureen Clare said...

Great finishes. Love Billy, I have one just like him. His name is Jig, same colour but he is getting elderly now but adorable.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Billie is so darned cute modeling "Vanna" style with his paw. quilts look great!

Chris H said...

Both projects are lovely.... and your dog is ADORABLE. *smiles*