First I had a play around with trapunto and made each of my Great neices a cushion for their birthdays.
"K" is for Kai
And then we have
"G" is for Giaan
I also had a finish for my quilt called Barefoot roses, aptly named after the pretty range of fabrics that I used to make it in. This was a play along with a face book quilting group that I belong to. The host posts a quilt design each week, and you make it any way you interpret it. It was a good chance to use up a set of pretty fat quarters that had been in my stash for some time, so the fat quarters were UFOs technically speaking
I used this quilt as more practice for my FMQuilting,
if you look closely I did an all over vine leaf design.