If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Friday, April 15, 2011

Finally #8 is Finished

This quilt has taken me awhile to hand quilt.....along with my spring cleaning; I guess. But here it is, and I love it...hope you all like it too.  It measures 88"x98"...The Virginia Star is the pattern. The first time I made this pattern was a custom order..and boy did I hate all of those 45degree angels....lol.  Now it goes for sale on my website...My list is tapering off now; and will be busy working outside before too long...

4 comments:

Susan said...

What a fantastic quilt - and hand quilted as well - I do so admire people who hand quilt - large quilts especially!!

Maria said...

I agree with sue, what a wonderful finish.

Chris H said...

You HAND QUILTED it? OMG you are dedicated.. and TALENTED... it is a totally GORGEOUS quilt.

Marg H said...

This is beautiful. Congratulations!!