If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Susans Sewing Space - another Finish

I have finished my second blue & cream quilt - started last August - in time for my high school friend's "0" birthday in April.  I couldn't be in Sydney to see her open it - but she loves it and hopefully will enjoy snuggling under it as it gets cooler.
My bestest sewing mate gave me a beautifully stitched label to add to the back:

Here is a close up of some of the 'starter' fabric - its a border print but it would have been too wide to use as a border on that sized quilt so I cut it into 6" squares and made coordinating 4 patch and 9 patch squares.

and


Nice to get one more off the list

2 comments:

Chris H said...

OH it is gorgeous! Lucky friend who got it! I adore blue so it's even more lovely! lol

Maria said...

What a wonderful finish. Nice label your friend made for you