If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Thursday, September 1, 2011

Winter Fun Placemats




I am on a winter kick or maybe just getting prepared for Christmas holiday, but today I completed 6 of these placemats and just love the way they came out.




They are just a perfect size for a dinner plate, cup or glass and a set of flatware.




The nice thing about these, is I am using up more of my older stash fabrics that I have had for awhile and that makes me very happy.



I also completed my daily chores for the day.



Dinner anyone?


1 comment:

Chris H said...

Very cute, and a great way to use up old fabrics.