If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Christmas Right Around The Corner

Someone sent me this panel for a wall hanging awhile back and I decided today to get it finished,so here is the front with its eclectic deer.


I love the way the back came out and it is very pretty.


Tonight while watching television I will add the sleeve & it will be complete!


Oh Happy Day, another project done!











5 comments:

Chris H said...

That is very pretty! Well done on the finish.

shez said...

whow i love this,well done

Maria said...

Great finish ready for the Festive Season.

Susan said...

Yay!! its always great to finish a quilt (then again its so much fun to start one too - oops thats why I am on the Sew Its Finsihed list!!)

Belinda said...

OH OH I LOVE this cutie!!!!