Tuesday, August 23, 2011

EMMA`S QUILT


I have finished another UFO and this one is a birthday gift for my GD Emma who will be 3 in November. I started stitching this one 2 years ago and I am pleased with how it has turned out even though it has taken a long time to complete. I am now going to finish a quilt for her brother that i should have finished and given to him last year. Better late than never they tell me.
Sorry had trouble taking a photo of this one and had to get DH to get out his big camera to do the job. The pattern is Truly Scrumpcious by Cinderberry Stitches.
Bye for now Jude

5 comments:

Leeanne said...

Beautiful quilt, lovely colours, I'm sure she will LOVE IT!!

Fiona said...

Just lovely and it is a design that it doesn't matter how old she is...
Hugz

Maria said...

Clicked on the photo to have a better look at your beautiful stitcherys.
A really pretty quilt.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Do you mind telling us what it says? I tried to read it but couldn't all of it.

Donna

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

I also clicked on the photo to see the details and how absolutely precious! What a wonderful birthday gift!

Blessings & Aloha!