If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Friday, August 5, 2011

Raggedy Friends finish #5

I'd featured this one on my blog and totally forgot to add it here.....such a doofus, aren't I???? LOL
Here's my version of Kaaren Johnson's (of The Painted Quilt fame) Raggedy Friends that I began last year and finished about 3 weeks ago.


You can read more about it  and see more photos on my blog here.

Sew many hugs
XXX Wendy :O)

11 comments:

Maria said...

What a gorgeous finish Wendy. Well Done.
I only downloaded the first block and have not eveb sewn that.

Chris H said...

I love your quilt... and I bet you are happy to have it finished. Well done.

Fiona said...

mmmm ... you know I love this design.... never get tired of looking at it... great finish Wendy
Hugz

StitchinByTheLake said...

I have a friend who is making this one - it's so cute! blessings, marlene

Stitches said...

I'm working on one too but still have some embroidered blocks to finish. I think your is very nice but did you know it's upside down? Still a good picture tho..

Paula said...

Wow I love that Raggedy Friends quilt I have been admiring it for some time and I have the pattern, just need more time. Yours is absolutely stunning. Congratulations.

Barb said...

Turned out wonderfully~~

Highland Monkey's said...

I'm so envious of how you make your quilts. They are lovely.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

very nice quilt...love the colours....i miss not working on my UFOs; only have 2 left; but too many custom orders right now. But I still want to keep in touch....nice job

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Oh so beautiful! I love the colors and the quilting is amazing!

Blessings & Aloha!

Sharon said...

Oh! It turned out beautiful! I only have three blocks done, but this is one I definitely want to finish!