Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hello Everyone

I just wanted to check in....it's been ages since I had a finish. And it will be sometime before another one,
I am quilting steadily, but nothing that was on my list of UFOs   I  have commissioned quilts to piece and hand quilt; I just finished quilting one for Alberta,,,another to start in a couple of weeks for Halifax... and quilt for England ...of yes; and 2 for Ontario... 2 scrappy tops left that were on the list; so they will be waiting for sometime....

Keep up all the great work; and get those UFOs finished...lol

\marjorie

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Keep up the great work Majorie...and your UFO's will be waiting for you...

Chris H said...

sometimes present work has to come first... your UFO's will still be waiting when you can get back to them.